Outstanding planting quality requires sustained favourable conditions for cultivation. The potting machine TM 1010 F creates these optimally by consistently drilling accurate, central planting holes. The exact coordination of pot position and pot transfer is fully synchronised. The high degree of mechanical precision also ensures the processing quality of subsequent stations or systems (e.g. automatic planting machines).
Increased productivity is coupled with particularly convenient handling and controls with the potting machine TM 1010 F: for example, the centrally adjustable pot holder causes considerably reduced set-up times when adapting to different pot diameters. The electronic frequency controls for the turntable and elevator ensure precise output control and are easy to operate via the control panel within the working area. Additional frequency converters for soil conveyor, drill motor and conveyor belt are available with surcharge.
(Picture with additional equipment)
- • Pot size(T16) 5 to 22 cm Ø
- • Pot size (T8) 15 to 30 cm Ø
- • Output up to 4,000 pots/h
- • Soil hopper 1,500 litres
- • Extended: 4,000 litres
- • Transport dimensions 3.60 x 1.50 x 1.80 m
- • Weight 880 kg
- • Accessories Rotating brush, fertilizer dispenser, pot dispenser with storage belt, soil chute, trailer coupling, stainless steel shovels, special tyres, addition for orchids, raised elevator, reinforced drill motor, trailer tow bar, additional frequency converters